Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Review the following helpful sections of this website:
- Policy and standards
- Top 10 tips for making your website accessible
- Self-assessment (a general guide for improving the accessibility of your web-based project)
- What is a screen reader anyway?
- If your website is not yet live to the public, send any development link(s) beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the website requires a login and password, grant access to the Web Accessibility team and provide the necessary information beforehand.
- If creating an account and/or logging in to your site is a common task performed by your audience, keep that in mind, as this task should be tested during the clinic as well.
- If you have prepared a task list (that you submitted with our Request a Clinic form), keep that list handy and review your site beforehand to make sure that all the tasks can be easily completed.
- Prior to the clinic, please be sure that you've run through these tasks yourselves and that the appropriate guest authentication has been tested and will be available during the clinic.
- Invite other members of your team (such as colleagues who are also affiliated with the work on your website) to attend the clinic. Send any additional names of attendees to email@example.com so that the team can schedule accordingly.